CAPCOM ANNOUNCES PHYSICAL RESIDENT EVIL 2 COLLECTOR’S EDITION
A physical Resident Evil 2 Collector’s Edition will be launching across Australia alongside the Standard Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25, 2019.
The limited Resident Evil 2 Collector’s Edition is bursting full of exclusive spine-chilling nostalgic merchandise and comes complete with the Steelbook Edition, and Deluxe DLC Pack, all housed within iconic Item Box packaging:
· Steelbook Edition (Includes Resident Evil 2 full game)
· 12” Leon Kennedy Figurine
· Limited Edition R.P.D. Keys
· Collector’s Item Box
· Artbook & Soundtrack CD
· ‘Made in Heaven’ Pin Badge
· Deluxe DLC Pack Card:
· ‘Original Version’ Soundtrack
· Leon Kennedy Costumes: Arklay Sheriff and Noir
· Claire Redfield Costumes: Military, Noir and Elza Walker
· Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge – Albert Model
You can take a look at what to expect from the Collector’s Edition in the new beauty shot available to download from the press site here.
Fans who pre-order any of the physical offerings from participating retailers* will receive the following DLC:
· Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge - Chris Model
· Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge - Jill Model
Originally released in 1998, Resident Evil 2, one of the most iconic games of all time, returns completely reimagined for modern platforms. Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-pounding immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game.
Resident Evil 2 will launch January 25, 2019, both physically and digitally for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
*Please check local retailers for detailsBack to news